Qualified People for Improved Operations: Energy Efficiency Training & Certification Program for Facilities Personnel Since 2004
Nevada Facility Operator Certification for Utility Systems (FOCUS) program promotes energy-efficient industrial and commercial building system operations to make your facility more cost effective and environmentally friendly.
Twelve monthly FOCUS workshops increase your technical skills and knowledge and support your professional growth; learn the latest technology and methods of sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for facility improvement and energy savings
- Measure energy performance; analyze and interpret the data
- Calculate ideal levels for services such as temperature, humidity, light and water
- Calculate return on investment and compete for capital for energy saving projects
- Find sources for technical information and assessment tools and expand your network
When: May 17, 2017 – April 18, 2018– see link below for workshop schedule
Where: Desert Research Institute – DRI, 755 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas 89119
Cost: $1,200 – limited time offer* for all 12 Workshops required for Certification ($1800.00 value!)
*purchase by April 17, 2017 for this early bird rate
Only want to attend an individual Workshop? – $199 per Workshop – space permitting.
Workshop seating is limited and preference will be given to those registering for the entire program.
Workshops include instruction, training materials, continental breakfast, lunch & refreshments.
For more information please contact Ed Sarmast (702) 672-2957
or email email@example.com