Workforce Development Featured in The Economic Pulse
February 24, 2017 | NVIE
The Economic Pulse newsletter published by the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED) is available online.
February issue highlights:
- P3 Workforce Development partnership at the Tesla Gigafactory
- GOED identifies expansion opportunities in mining supply chain
- LEAP program aims to grow Nevada’s skilled workforce
- GOED introduces AB 69 to provide a pathway for autonomous vehicles in Nevada
- STEP grant supports export opportunities
To Download The Economic Pulse from the GOED site, please contact www.DiversityNevada.com.
Back To Blog News